We live in a digital age of selfies, fashionable display pictures, and greater online visibility. There is a growing demand to enhance one's looks to keep up in a social media-influenced world. It is no surprise then that plastic surgery is becoming a popular trend. It was practiced primarily as reconstructive surgery to improve the functioning of body parts affected by physical trauma. With the evolution of the latest plastic surgery procedures, its popularity has increased significantly. Nowadays, celebrities frankly share their plastic surgery updates with fans as society has become more accepting of it. Initially considered more famous among women, cosmetic plastic surgery procedures now have several men as patrons too.
Some of the best plastic surgery procedures are mentioned below.
Information regarding the latest plastic surgery procedures is discussed below.
● Breas-t Augmentation: Breas-t Augmentation is a technique used for increasing breas-t size and is a popular way of breas-t enlargement. Nearly 3,00,000 procedures of Breas-t Augmentation are carried out in America every year. A total of 287,085 procedures were performed in the year 2019.
● Breas-t Reduction: Breas-t Reduction is a surgical technique used to remove extra fat, tissue, and skin from the breas-t. Women lacking confidence and suffering from poor self-image due to fatty breas-ts opt for this surgery. Breas-t Reduction surgery can help women improve their image. This surgery helps to resolve health issues such as:
● Liposuction: Liposuction, also known as Lipoplasty is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up the extra fat of the body. It is not a weight-loss method but an alternative way to remove fat from the body. In 2019, around 265,000 procedures were done.
● Abdominoplasty: Abdominoplasty is more commonly and popularly referred to as a tummy tuck. Patients who find their abdominal skin has become flabby prefer an abdominoplasty. The procedure involves removing excess skin from the abdominal area and tightening the remaining skin to make the area firm. In 2019 around 123,000 abdominoplasty procedures were performed.
● Facelift: Over time, people become conscious of their wrinkles and sagging skin due to aging. Such signs can also cause some people anxiety and affect their social image. To counter the signs of aging, they opt for the best plastic surgery procedures called facelifts. Rhytidectomy or a facelift is a procedure that reduces the sign of wrinkles and aging facial skin. In 2017, around 125,697 facelift cosmetic procedures were performed.
● Eyelid surgery: Known medically as Blepharoplasty, this is a cosmetic surgery used for eye lifting and correcting defects of the eyelids. It works towards removing excess skin from the upper eyelids, reducing the droopy tired look. It can also help in reducing the bagginess of the lower eyelids. Blepharoplasty can help tighten the muscles around the eyelid and restore blocked vison among the elderly.
● Gynecomastia Treatment: Gynecomastia surgery reduces breas-t size in men and helps to flatten and enhance their chest contours.
Also Read: Recovery time with Plastic Surgery
Dr. Sandhya Balasubramanian, Plastic Surgeon, Bangalore, is a famous doctor who regularly performs cosmetic surgery. She is well-known for the high success rate and positive outcomes of surgeries performed by her. Her caring consultations with patients combined with excellent plastic surgery procedures make her a highly recommended doctor in Bangalore. Dr. Sandhya is an accomplished and well-qualified plastic surgeon with rich experience in her field.
Bangalore Clinic Timings
Monday - Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon (By prior appointment only) Video Consultation Monday to Saturday Available
Hyderabad Clinic Timings
Monday - Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon Wednesday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The goal of cosmetic surgery is to alter your appearance,...Read more
These days, more and more women are finding lumps in thei...Read more
Dermal fillers have grown in popularity as a lip enhancem...Read more